Kasim Textile Mills Private Limited, forayed into the textile business in 1991 by starting a small unit at Puliyankulam in Madurai, Tamil Nadu. Since its inception, the company has galvanized to prominence as one of the leading Manufacturer and Exporter of Greige/Grey Woven fabric under the able leadership of Mr.A.Shahul Hameed. He was steadfast in his mission to steer the fortunes of the organization with his sheer perseverance and humility.
The company managed to sail thro’ challenging situations, thanks to the resolve of the management to never compromise on the quality of its product and its delivery schedule despite hostile business conditions. The company has achieved its Organic growth by delving itself into every least possible detail of quality adherence and living up to the expectation of the customer
What We Do
For more than 2 decades, we have garnered an indomitable presence in the Grey Woven fabric manufacturing sector. By doing things repetitively, one tends to get good at what he/she does. Ours is a highly structured activity engaged with the specific goal of improving our performance in a certain area of our choice. We source quality Yarn from the most trusted sources to ensure the fabric gets woven efficaciously as per the precise specifications of the Customer. The company has groomed its expertise in weaving a variety of Grey Fabrics, and holds its Niche in the weaving of 100% Cotton Grey Fabric, 100% Organic Fabric, BCI Cotton, 100% Modal & Viscose Grey Fabric, Our Grey fabric repertoire are available in width ranging from 47” to 105” with the Weaving design that encompass Plain, Twill, Drill, Satin, Stripe Satin, Oxford, Misdent, Herringbone, Dobby etc.,
Our fabrics are used by most of the reputed Garment Houses in India and abroad. We are a STAR EXPORT House having a significant growth in exports of Grey woven fabrics to South Korea, Thailand, Bangladesh, Italy, Germany, Portugal & Spain amongst others. We are currently operating at a Average Weaving capacity of approximately Two million meters per month. The packaging of the Finished Greige woven Fabrics is astutely done in Roll / Bale / Pallet form as per the specific need of the customer.
To consistently remind ourselves of the path that lead us to prominence by delving into and enhancing the professional standards of maintaining product quality and complying with quantified delivery schedules.
To positively impact the lives of all its stakeholders by inspiring and sustaining Organic growth across different spheres of its business activities.
1. Conservation Policy
- We will respect all living and the natural environment
- We will never buy or sell endangered animals or plants or the products derived from them.
- We will avoid disposable items and reuse whatever possible.
- We will watch out vehicular emission, use public transport wherever possible.
- We will say no to plastic bags and go for shopping with a cloth/jute bag.
- We will stop if see anyone burning garbage and suggest the use of leaves for composting and mulching.
- We will conserve water, energy and paper and make sure its proper use.
- We will plant and nourish the trees wherever and whenever possible.
- We will not litter of streets, gardens in the neighborhood and involve the neighbors for cleanliness drive as well as in the segregation of garbage for composting.
- We will not pollute the environment so as to degrade the quality of air, soil or water.
- We will follow Conservation Code and Say with Pride that “I am Environmentally Conscious”
2. Environmental Policy
Kasim Textile Mills(P) Ltd, manufacturer of Organic Grey Fabric , Commits to strive for sustainable development through continual improvement management system and legislation for a green, clean , safe and healthy environment with an active participation of all its stake holders.
- Adopt Eco-Friendly practice in textile operation through optimal use and conservation of all resources.
- Ensure implementation of environmental management practices through Air, Water, Land management and Green Belt development program.
- Incessantly comply with all applicable statutory regulations and legislation.
- Optimize procedures in line with Environmental Management System through periodic performance review.
- Undertake an untiring effort to spread the environmental awareness among the stakeholders and the community at large.
3. No Discrimination Policy
Kasim Textiles Mills (P)Ltd. is the Organisation, where there is no practice of Discrimination is followed in Hiring, Compensation, Access of Trainig, Promotion, Termination or Retirement based on Race, Caste, National Origin, Religion, Age Disability, Gender, Marital Status, Sexual Oriantation, Union Membership or Political.
4. No Child Labour Policy
- We at Kasim Textile Mills (P) Ltd., will never allow any child who has not completed the age of 14inside the factory premise for work.
- We strongly encourage “No Child Labour” policy inside our campus.
Kasim Textile Mills, owes its lineage to the YASIN Group of Companies. With its founding Chairman Hajee.M.Abdul Kasim Rowthar’s wisdom and guidance, the Group spearheaded to build its reputation brick by brick across different sectors of Brick manufacturing, Hospitality, Logistics, Real estate and Textile manufacturing. The management’s enduring zeal to stretch itself to any miles for accomplishing the vision in their respective fields has been instrumental to its growth. The management always recognizes the importance of Customer Gratification and has never compromised on the quality of its services/products, thus winning the trust and loyalty of the customers over an extended period.